Welcome to UNC Asheville,
Learn on Line
Logging into UNC Asheville's Learn on Line:
- Faculty and Staff will login using your UNCA security password which in most cases will be the same as your OnePort login.
- Students will login using your OnePort username/password combination.
- This password expires every 90 days. After it expires it may continue to work with OnePort and email, but it will not work for Moodle.
- If your login does not work, the first solution is to reset your password for OnePort. Click here to reset it.
- If you have reset your password and you still cannot log into Moodle, contact the ITS helpdesk and have them check your Active Directory account.
- If you do not remember your OnePort password, click here to reset it.
- Copyright Notice
Course materials available through this system may be protected by copyright law. This material is only for the use of students enrolled in the specific course(s), and must be used in accordance with the United States Copyright Act, Title 17 of the U.S. Code. Protected materials on this site may not be retained on the user’s computer or other electronic storage device for longer than the duration of the specific class for which they are assigned, nor further disseminated by the user to any other persons.
Faculty Access to Moodle 2
To access your Moodle 2 Development/Training courses click here
Your username and password to the Moodle 2 site is the same as your current Moodle login.